Wednesday 27 September 2017

Pre-school Visit - Jack and the Beanstalk

Today our afternoon was based around beans.  We read Jack and the Beanstalk, planted our own bean seeds, painted beanstalks and counted beans.  Just before home time, we had a play on the senior playground.

This was our last pre-school visit for the term.   I look forward to welcoming many of you back on Monday 16 October for your first day of school.  Pre-school visits will resume on Wednesday 18 October.    I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.










Look at our brilliant beanstalks.







2 comments:

  1. I love your beanstalks Room 9. I can't wait to see you all when you start school after the holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if any of your beans will be tall enough for you to climb when you start school?
    Viv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments need to be seen and approved by the class teacher before others will be able to view them online.